Search for cool stuff!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

I wrote a book?!

Hi everyone! Once again, it has taken me a whole month to think of something to post about! Sorry for the wait...😿 So I was thinking, "Maybe they would like to  hear about the book I wrote!" The book is called Travel Log: Leviathan 8, and it is about my heroic adventures as the (cyborg) captain of a huge Leviathan. I travel around the world learning about the local cultures, and even fight an evil villain or two. As well as being educational, it is very exiting. I am thinking about publishing it very soon, so keep a look out for it is stores. There is also another book I'm writing, but it isn't finished yet and probably will take a long time to complete. Also, I'm going to have my birthday soon. I hope you like Vlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment