Search for cool stuff!

Sunday, February 19, 2017

How To: Cloakmaking -Part Two

Thank you for being patient. A blog post as long as this one and that one combined would take hours to write. Also, this part is optional, so do whatever you like. Anyways, let's start Step 1: Fold the top  of the collar (the shorter end) down and pin it in place. Sew it up in 2 horizontal lines so that a kind of odd tube is formed, and then take the pins out.



















Step 2:This is the fun part. You need to use a crochet needle to pull some yarn through the hole. The yarn, depending on your neck size, should be cut 3 to 5 inches longer than the collar on each side.

At this point, I ran out of materials to make the hood. I personally recommend wearing the cloak over a hooded jacket to make the hood. If you have a sacrificial hooded jacket, you can cut the hood off and sew it on to the cloak. Anyways, here's a picture of me wearing my full Dark Mage outfit:
I think it's finally done! Anyways I hope you enjoyed the post, and I hope you like Arcane Powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment