Search for cool stuff!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I am entering in the Tech Challenge!

Hi everyone! I am writing this post to tell you about my entry in the tech challenge! I am going to make a bridge-bot, which is a robot that is designed to cross gaps. It does so by unrolling itself into a bridge, connecting to the other side, and rolling itself back onto the other side. With this method, it gets to the other side without leaving any of itself behind. It also allows it to form a bridge, so that trucks full of stuff might go across. A highly efficient method, say, for transporting tech across gaps in the surface of mars. If my team does good in this challenge, it would help me get my dream job and complete my life plan!😸  Anyway, I hope you like wheels!

(I will give updates on this as it happens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment